Banyak antara kita yang betul-betul sukakan seseorang tetapi takut atau tidak tahu bagaimana mengatakan bahawa kita sukakan si dia! Pernahkah anda alami keadaan sebegini? Apa yang harus seseorang itu lakukan? Simpankan sahaja dan merana melihatkan dia dirampas orang? However, there are a couple of things you have to check before you tell him:
- Ask his friends whether he likes different girls in your class.
- Start sitting next to him whenever you get the chance try to make something you two can bond over. Don’t get too clingy and always sit with him just remember he has his mates and you don’t want to annoy him; OR
- You should just walk right up to him and say, “What Do You Think of Me?”
Guys like challenges sometimes, they won’t have it easy for you..so what do you think girls should do?
TO UNDERSTAND MORE THE DILEMMA, CHECK OUT THE VIDEO CLIP BY CELINE DION AND BARBARA STREISAND – TELL HIM
or instead of telling why don’t you show him that you like him through the following gestures:
- Smile every time he looks your way. Flash him an inviting sexy glance. Great eye contact is ultra-effective. Or, depending on the guy, it may be more effective to blush and look away when he looks at you. This generally works for shy guys. Don’t stare at him to long or you might freak him out.
- Call him and ask about the homework when you really just want him to talk to you but don’t do it constantly. See how he reacts
- Practice your gaze in the mirror all the time. This way, you can perfect a confident, positive look of interest. Rehearsing also helps you avoid lovey-dovey doe eyes. Hold eye contact with your reflection for a full minute if you can. This will get you comfy keeping your eyes on your crush when the two of you finally chat. Donâ€™t stare, glaze over or forget to blink!
- Be way casual. Donâ€™t fix your eyes on the guy from a distance like a tiger hunting down dinner. Pretend you just noticed him right before you reach him, then catch his gaze and flash a smile as you pass. Check out his reaction: Does he hold your gaze and smile back? If so, good. Repeat this process a couple times, until one of you is bold enough to strike up a conversation. Try practicing what you are going to say before you confront him; that way there won’t be any awkward silences. Note that for shy guys this will usually be you. Shy guys will very seldom make the first move.
- If you are talking to him, looking down and smiling so that he sees your smile lets him know you enjoy talking to him. Even better, a little later state: “I really like spending time with you” Look for signs to see if he likes too. If he does, wait for him to make the big move, but try to strike up a conversation. Get him used to the idea of having you around. Make him comfortable around you. If things sway a little off course, crack a joke or end the conversation and play a little hard to get.
If you don’t do anything to make him know you like, you will probably end up like this…
ALL BY MYSELF….:) CELINE DION